TRAFIK has teamed up Sumvelo, one of the leading voices in global fixed-gear culture, to bring the PIAS framset to the USA for the first time! The PIAS is an aggressive, NJS inspired track frame that is at home on the velodrome or in the city streets. TRAFIK is proud to now offer the PIAS to riders who want a true track frame made from high-quality materials.
PIAS was designed and created by Sumvelo and Cyclonesia and sold-out during it’s first two production runs in Asia. We’ve been waiting two years to get our hands on this frame and now it’s available exclusively through TRAFIK in the USA.
Forged from the strongest and lightest steel available, 4130 Chromoly, PIAS only weighs 5 lbs out of the box, but can take a beating on the worst city streets. A fork rake of 35mm means little toe overlap and tight cornering at high speeds. The slightly pursuit geometry keeps your momentum moving forward and allows for a more aero body position.
The quality of the workmanship on this bike is amazing: laser cut track ends are clean and precise, TIG welding is the best there is, the fork lugs are detailed and sharp, and the paint job is ill. But best of all, this baby is FAST!
Every frameset comes complete with a fork and Tange headset from Japan. They also ship with TRAFIK’s signature reflective black vinyl decal. SHIPPING IS FREE ANYWHERE IN THE USA!
PIAS do not come drilled for brakes. But they can be added.
Here are the stats:
• 4130 Chromoly steel – used in airplanes, Steel is Real
• Laser-Cut Track Ends – for extreme precision
• Aggressive Geometry – Slightly pursuit position
• 35mm Fork Rake – Little or no pedal strike. Take corners like a champ!
• TIG Welding – The best welding process available. The quality of the work is amazing on this frame.
• Tange Headset – a quality Japanese headset comes with every frame sold.
• NJS inspired style – Inspired by the famous NJS bikes of Japanese Keirin racers but at a much lower cost.
• COLORS: Black w/ Gold Flake & Brushed Steel.
• Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
• Rear Spacing: 120mm Track End
• Fork: 1” threaded; fork and Tange Headset included
• Seatpost: 27.2mm; bolt clamp
• Small= 50cm
• Medium= 53cm
• Large = 55cm
-FREE SHIPPING- Anywhere in the USA!
Check it out in our SHOP!
If you’re in the LA area, you can stop by El Maestros Bicycle Shop and see PIAS for yourself!